The Institute for Interactive Patient Care (IIPC) welcomes organizations and individuals worldwide to advance and expand the adoption of patient engagement as a core strategy to improve patient outcomes and healthcare performance. To that end, IIPC has established a membership program that fosters information sharing, collaboration on and sharing of best practices, as well as funding opportunities to further our research and advocacy efforts centered on this national health priority.
IIPC partners with a variety of organizations and individuals who are interested in raising the profile of patient and family engagement in health care at a national and international level. If you or your organization is interested in becoming a member, please email us at Info@InstituteIPC.org.
Categories of Membership
IIPC welcomes membership from a variety of disciplines within healthcare:
- Healthcare Providers: Hospitals, Health Systems, Medical Groups, Physicians, other providers.
- Healthcare thought leaders: Researchers, Think Tanks, Professional Societies and Associations.
- Payers, Policy makers, Regulators and Advocacy Groups.
- Solution Partners and Corporate Partners.
Members of the Institute will receive national and international recognition as a leader in patient engagement and as a supporter/contributor to the work of IIPC, they will have access to the following benefits:
1. Access to formal research (protocols, updates, findings, publications) conducted through IIPC
2. Access to evidence based outcomes case studies regarding the impact of interactive patient care
3. Opportunity to influence policy by participating in advocacy efforts and events centered on patient engagement
4. Email Alerts and access to webinars, recently released studies, and advocacy efforts
5. Access to and use of member-only Blog and best practice e-community
6. Opportunity to contribute to publications, present at conferences and provide articles for routine communications and newsletters.
7. Placement of your logo on the IIPC website and materials